- Please take care when unpacking your handbag. Open the packaging carefully to avoid damaging the bag and please don’t rip or tear paper packaging off handbag.
- Please store your handbag in their own protective LaBante London dust bag. When not in use, please keep them stuffed with clean paper or an old clean t-shirt to retain their shape and do not stack handbags on top of one another.
- Please store your handbag in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or humidity.
- Please avoid hanging your bag by its straps. This might put pressure on its strap connectors and can wear out its seams prematurely.
- Please do not folding and stack something on top your bag.
- The vegan material is intended to replace real leather as such please treat it with the same care as real leather and it will last you longer.
- You may clean stains and dirt on handbags using leather wipes that are freely available in any super market. You may rub the stained parts very carefully and lightly to avoid harming the bag.
- You should be careful with your handbags getting wet. Too much rain or water can ruin the material. You should always allow the handbags to air dry. You should never use a hair-dryer to dry the bags; heat damages the material.
- Most of the vegan leather smell will dissipate with time, but to remove them quickly, you may try air drying.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
LaBante Limited’s warranty for the LaBante London product you have purchased aka the "Product" are limited to the terms set forth below:
LaBante London warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase which comprises as the "Warranty Period” when the Product is purchased from us or through an authorized reseller. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received by LaBante London within the Warranty Period, at its option, LaBante London will repair the Product or exchange the Product with a functionally equivalent new product. LaBante London warrants repaired Products and replacement products provided hereunder against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of the repair or replacement for One Year. If the Product is exchanged, the replacement product becomes your property and the Product becomes LaBante London's property. When a refund is given, the Product becomes LaBante London’s property. If you wish to make a claim under this warranty with respect to the Product, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org